At GENNET City Fertility we offer Fertility Assessments (sometimes referred to as a Fertility MOT). This assessment investigates some of the factors that affect your fertility; either as a single man, woman or as a couple.
You may be considering trying for a baby, wondering how long you can leave it until you do, or you may have concerns about your current and future fertility. Whatever the reason, GENNET City Fertility is here to provide expert advice, support and treatment options.
Female Fertility Assessment
- Attend the clinic for the Anti-Müllerian Hormone (AMH) blood test. This predicts ovarian reserve and is a reliable indicator of a woman’s potential fertility.
- Complete the fertility scan with an antral follicle count - using the latest technology to provide a complete assessment of egg reserve, blood flow to ovaries and follicles.
- Consultation with a Fertility Specialist - you will spend time with our Fertility Specialist who will review your medical history considering any conditions, gynaecology and fertility history and will discuss with you the results of the blood test and ultrasound scan. You will also have the opportunity of discussing potential changes to your lifestyle which may impact your fertility potential.
Male Fertility Assessment
- Semen assessment – A measure of a man’s sperm count, motility and morphology.
- You will be informed of your results either by email or over the telephone by one of our Fertility Specialists who will explain the results and any potential changes to your lifestyle which may impact your fertility potential.