If you want to become an Sperm Donor, please get in touch with us using either our Book Appointment Form or call us on 020 8209 3226. Alternatively, send us an email on email@example.com.
According to the HFEA regulations the sperm donors will be compensated £35 per visit up to maximum of £750 per donation cycle. In order to become a sperm donor, you need to be:
- aged between 18 – 40 years
- in excellent health, and not at high risk of any sexually transmitted diseases
- able to make at least an eight month commitment
- able to make weekly visits to the clinic
- able to provide general information about your biological family’s medical history
- willing to undergo screening tests